hold your own, know your name, go your own way.
-my secret lover Jason Mraz
Ash: sorry I almost slammed you with my big book.
me: it's okay, I've been slammed by worse things...
Ash: ...that's what she said...
-my favorite little sis Ashley
hello! my name is Mckinley Judd. you killed my father, to-pare to die!
-my awesome neice Kinners
you know, Jennie, you are my favorite BABY daughter.
-my Daddy-O
Jake: Jennie? do Hamburgers come from cows?
me: ...um...yes Jake... they do.
Jake: (in a somewhat mocking tone) Duh, no they dont! hamburgers come from McDonalds.
-my hilarious nephew Jakey
He wants to be in a hole all by himself. giggle giggle giggle...that's what she said!
-Ashley... again....
my favorite part of this conversation is when you said "Grow a pair."
-a guy I talked to on the phone with for 3 1/2 hours. named Alan
what e'er thou art, act well thy part.
-David O. Mckay. he's pretty smart.
I eat peaches!
-the most random comment ever made by 3 year old Gracie
3 things people said...:
That had Aaron and I laughing! Thanks for the post! Love you!
soooooooo fun! ok... so isn't kinners a HOOT! she's so stinkin cute! What a funny girlie! ok,,, will you please go give Luke a snuggle for me... he's so HUNKIE! it was really fun to see ya the other weekend.. you are one beautie!
Jen.... I love this post! You are awesome!
Post a Comment