Thursday, March 5, 2009

jeepers...CREEPERS

lately I'm noticing a trend with the amount of creepy fellas who's cat calls and weird text messages seem to be finding a home in my ears and on my phone. how these guys get my phone number is beyond me... I could be the victim of an evil prank... one of those "for a good time call 867-5309..." things... could be something else... the comments could be from, as one of the creepers put it my "suckable lips..." GROSS! that is not a flattering at all. it's not even a nice thing to say to a girl. I seem to repel the nice guys, the ones I'd like to go out with, and attract the Creepy McFreakerson's of the Provo/Orem area. I'm used to them looking at me in ways that make my skin crawl, I can deal with that by walking faster and avoiding eye contact. but the texts, the comments, the 45 minute hand massages at UVU (long story...) and the occasional whistles are something new. and I dont like it. by the way, do you think I could change my number to 867-5309? then they could sing, "Jennie I got your number..." and I might laugh instead of shiver.

4 things people said...:

Jill said...

Suckable lips? ewwie!
Blame it on the twins, double D's attract a whole different crowd. and not a good crowd either...

The Porters said...

thanks for jumping in the other day with my hair :) you are awesome!

Shelly said...

I'm sorry! In light of this news, I would tell you to NEVER go Latin Dancing. Even if you have an escort/date. The creepy McFrekersons are there in droves and can't even say stuff like "suckable lips" in a language you can understand so as to be able to slap them. EEEEWWWW...suckable lips? Has that line ever worked on ANYBODY??!!??!!!

Unknown said...

I can honestly say I've never tried that on anyone yet, but I guess I can take it off the list.

45 minute UVU massage?

Start carrying a stick around. Aunt Polly had one in Tom Sawyer, and it was called her "correctin'/walkin'/measurin' stick". Yours could simply be called "The Educator". You don't have to explain anything to them when you hit them. They'll eventually get the picture through violence.