there was a time in my life, pretty recently in fact, that when I heard the name Christopher Walken, all I could do was shiver and think of "the Continental." a creepy SNL sketch that I saw a million years ago staring none other that The Man, Christopher Walken himself. I'm learning to truely appreciate dear old Chris though, as I get older. his role in movies such as Click and Blast from the Past, really made the movies what they are, and his guest role on SNL has always left me smiling...or shivering...lets be honest though, the best SNL line ever is "I've got a fever, and the only prescription, is MORE COWBELL!"
now I'll skip to another part of the story... every year for Christmas my Dad get a new copy of Uncle John's Bathroom Reader. its a book designed to be read while on the potty, and let me tell ya, it gets alot of "face time" in my parents bathroom... anyway...
last night, I was reading dear old Uncle John and came across a page titled "Walkenisms..." they were all pretty funny, especially if you read them out loud, in Christopher Walken's voice, while sitting on the can. the funniest one though, it's not funny unless you say it out loud in your best impersonation of Christopher Walken, anyway, the funniest one was
"Bear costumes are funny. Bears as well."
ha ha ha ha ha ha! it's funny! Bears... funny! laugh with me! LAUGH! Bear Costumes... ha ha ha ha ha !

4 things people said...:
I'm laughing at ...I mean...with you alright! I haven't found that particular page. Although my "face time" with the books is a lot less than yours due to the distance betwixt myself and your john. In this establishment they have "The Great American Bathroom Book". It's abreviated classics and biographies. I enjoy it quite a bit thank you for asking. I think I'm getting one for Papa-san for a birthday or some junk.
Oh my gosh, this is so funny! I love this post!! Christopher, he is a different one. That potty book sounds great and I can just imagine reading those things outloud on the porcelain throne.
I am not gonna lie- that guy weirds me out. The one exception is more cowbell...
Thanks for the ear the other day. Now you know why I am a wreck.. He HE HE
PS the word verification line for me is {no lie} "hersista" FUNNY
cause y'know, I am your sista!!! get it?!?
He's super creepy, but if you watch him in the music video for Weapon of Choice, it makes up for it...by FatboySlim
Post a Comment