Thursday, February 26, 2009

if you like it random...

25 Random Things…that you probably never wanted to learn about me... and that I stole from Melissa's facebook...

1- I dont like sea food, but I'll eat tuna with cheese on toast occasionally.

2- I will listen to a new song that I like over and over and over until I have the lyrics memorized. its a little bit OCD.

3- when I was little, all I wanted was to be like my mom and my sisters. not much has changed.

4- I've had exactly 3 boyfriends. Gavin Elmer in 4th-6th grade, Tommy Trevort for 2 days in 6th or 7th grade and Graham Bradley, mid-July to early October 2008.

5- my first kiss was 3 days after my 22nd birthday. I have kissed a grand total of 4 guys, Christian, Bret, Ethan and Graham


6- I listen to movies or episodes of The Office on my ipod to help me fall asleep at night. also, I have 3 ipods.

7- I LOVE hot dogs slathered in Ketchup. one time, Melissa and her girls were kind enough to stop at Der Weinerschnitzel to get me a ketchup dog, but they made me stick my head out the window to eat it. they hate ketchup. hate it with a passion.


8- I love artichoke dip. my Jilly Jill makes the best artichoke dip you will ever taste.

9- my bedroom is always a disaster, but my bed is always made.


10- I got my CTR ring for 5 bucks. it is sometimes too big for my ring finger, but always too small for my middle finger.

11- the weirdest things I have ever sneaked into a movie theater is a jar of Claussen dill pickles and a box of fudgesicles. not on the same night...


12- I have a really hard time NOT breaking out in uncontrollable laughter at church sometimes.

13- I love my job. I've worked at the Mac for almost 5 years. crazy. I thought I'd last 6 months. tops.

14- I want to be a cosmetology teacher.

15- I've had this recurring dream since I was 19, that I'm married to this really attractive man, he has a prosthetic leg. no one knows we are married, we live in separate houses, we don't even kiss, but we are married.


16- my most favorite t-shirts that I have ever owned are my black David Bowie Labyrinth t-shirt (11th grade) and my yellow "there's nothing funny about a one eyed bunny" t-shirt. (when I was 20) it has a picture of a bunny wearing an eye patch on it. the thing is, it's pretty funny.

17- I wear 2 black hair bands on my wrist everyday, just in case I want my hair out of my face. and you will never find me with out a tube of burts bee's chapstick in my pocket or somewhere very near by.


18- I once had a goal to learn an insult in 15 different languages. I stopped after learning how to say "your armpits smell like cheese" in espaniol.

19- when I get around certain people, (ie, the Steven's girls) I start talking in accents.


20- sometimes I'll catch myself smiling or laughing at random memories or funny things going on in my head, I'm pretty sure this creeps a lot of people out.

21- I am apparently obsessed with boots. I have 12 pair of boots.
1-brown cowboy boots
2-black cowboy boots
3-brown harness boots (the Boot's Day Boots)
4-pink knee high boots
5-turquoise strappy boots
6-black strappy boots
7-tan furry boots
8-black dressy boots
9-brown dressy boots
10-brown stiletto boots
11-brown sweater boots.
12-multi colored sweater boot slippers
the word BOOTS starts to look really funny after typing it 15 times.

22- I will eat pizza or chips and salsa at any time of the day or night.

23- I love holding babies, but I have very little patience for children that I'm not related to.


24- I would be a librarian if it meant all I had to do was sort things and read all day.

25- I love my family more than anything. I would do anything legal (and even a few things that aren't legal) that they asked me to do. My sisters are my best friends and my brothers are my heroes. I couldn't have picked better people for my brothers and sisters to marry. my parents are amazing and the best examples ever to me. I just can't get enough of my nieces and nephews. I hope they all know how much I really do love them.

5 things people said...:

Shelly said...

I just smiled and laughed out loud. I love you Jen!

Angie said...

Los H. was fun! We need to get together more often - at least monthly! It seems that Kari and I bring out the accents in people and I love it! let me know if you think of any cute hair-do ideas for me!!

Jill said...

Boots are tall, boots are fun,
boots make you trip when you try to run... (if you are me...)
Hey- I am making asiago cheese bread for the blessed event... does that make you as happy as your post made me? {love ya}

Pam said...

I always find it so awesome when I read other peoples random things about themselves and I have those same random tendencies. It makes me realize that we all have more in common than we think.

Unknown said...

You would totally be the hottest librarian ever, Jennie Bennie.