So you better not be talking about my smoking hot husband, Marc . . . I saw the way you looked at him when you delivered pants to the MTC Mailroom while he was still working there. Despite what his E-Harmony profile says, he is NOT available. Just kidding he doesn't have an e-harmony profile . . . at least I hope he doesn't!
7 things people said...:
OoOoOOOOOoooo....Do tell. What guy? Is he hot? It's NOT Edward Cullen, is it? It can't be James. cuz I already claimed him.
....and this "guy" is???? im your niece. i need to kno these things... JKJKJKJK!
yay, Yay, YAy, YAY!!!! sing that when you read it... it's more fun! WoOt!!!!!!!
ps sing it opera style
I don't come to visit for like a day and then i am OUT OF THE LOOP! argh...
who is the lucky boy?!?
please say
"not Creepy mc-creeperson Christopher Walkin" now...
if this is some sort of crazy april fools day joke... BOO!
So you better not be talking about my smoking hot husband, Marc . . . I saw the way you looked at him when you delivered pants to the MTC Mailroom while he was still working there. Despite what his E-Harmony profile says, he is NOT available. Just kidding he doesn't have an e-harmony profile . . . at least I hope he doesn't!
Post a Comment