Cause we make a great team....
I brought a baggie full of Coco Puffs to work with me this morning... I'm enjoying them as I type. I think I might just be Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs. I slept in my own bed last night, not in my parents. I was very brave. it really bugs me when people try to bang the door down instead of just knocking on it. yesterday I went to Arby's with my friend Jaimie, we had a very deep discussion about an episode of the Simpson's... good times. a few nights ago, at a school activity, I found a sparkly lime green nail polish that I tried out on my thumb nail...it looks alot like fungus... I've been too lazy to take it off. they sold my school, and the name is going to change to something that sounds an awful lot like Marshmellow. it wont really affect me though, I'll be done before the sale is final. I really miss my little brother Joey. sometimes I wish I could sneak down to Costa Rica and visit him. he'll be home in October. Smart Water tastes like deliciousness.
Friday, February 20, 2009
we should get jersey's
Posted by
jennie
at
8:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 things people said...:
you are cuckoo for cocoa puffs... me not so much! I heart you a whole lot... you make me smile!
I love the randomness. You make me smile!
Is the jersey thing your new pick-up line?
Thanks for the waxing party...
Funny thing, Don sings that song to me and I have to laugh. So seeing it on your blog made my very long and stressful day a lot better. Thanks!
Post a Comment