I was checking emails earlier and an add popped up that asked, Where Would Jesus Shop? it kinda made me angry, so I have chosen to turn that anger into happiness and change it to Where Would Jennie Shop? you may ask yourselves this on a regular basis, because, let's face it, I'm the coolest girl you know. Yeah, right. if that is the case, you definitely need to get out of the house more often. nevertheless, I will answer the age old question, Where Would Jennie Shop?
Gap, Old Navy, American Eagle, Forever Young, Target, and Lia Sophia are the stores from whence my outfit today hail from. I frequent stores like Nordstrom, (but only because I have to walk through there on my way to the bank every morning) Gap, Down East, Shade, AE, PacSun, Maurices, Old Navy (best cheap jeans EVER ladies!) and Forever 21. I buy things mostly on sale, working in retail has taught me the real price stores pay for clothing and let me tell you, the mark up is insane. I love clothes. I love shoes. I love purses, jewelry, perfume and make-up. I'm a girl. a Girly Girl. a Girly Girl's Girl if you will. so, rock on ladies, buy yourselves a cheap Gap Clearance t-shirt and wear it proud! Love you chicas!
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
WWJS?
Posted by
jennie
at
9:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 things people said...:
Sounds like a plan. I WILL go shopping today. I may or may not buy the clearance t shirt, depending on if I like the size/color/fit. One thing I know I love is you!
Once upon a time, I love to shop too. Only sometimes it makes me sad cause I dont have the green stuff called money to purchase anything. But I am addicted to Vanity. I love that store!
nothing like a goo gap clearance to make your day...
can i go shopping with you?
good i mean...
but goo is kinda funny!
So, what about the MAC and Board Room. Maybe those were just too obvious and implied. I mean I've seen some pretty "sweet (spirit)" dresses for sale at Mr. MAC. And haven't I seen you trying on clothes at TCP after-hours or maybe when it was just Marilee and I working together . . .
Jennie would shop at Deseret Book...right? Say it's so, Jennie!
Post a Comment