so I'm thinking since nothing super exciting ever happens to me anymore, my blog is going to turn into a big long ramble...a tangent...a way to unload my thoughts... if you want to stop reading, you may, I won't be offended... at least not on the surface ;) today, my thoughts are centered on how freaking cold it is. I dont think I've been warm since before Christmas. for the last week or so it has been less that 10 degrees in the mornings when I drive to work. my gloves freeze before the heater starts heating. my windsheild almost froze the other day because of the fog. I nearly had to pull over to scrape the frost off of it! luckily my awesome heater kicked on just in time. I'm so ready for 30 degree temperatures... I never EVER thought I'd say that. wow it's cold!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 things people said...:
WWWWWeeellll, if you come visit me this week you could enjoy some lovely 70 degree weather. Just a thought....I love your ramblings.
No way Shelly gets 70 degree weather. I am so jealous. Yes it has been way stinkin cold, but the spring fever is starting to hit me. Yesterday I wanted to wear some flip flops but quickly decided against that. Oh how I want warm weather.
Come see me and Shelly! It's been 70 degrees here!
one word... brrrrrrr!
i hate cold. and snow. and ice. and any combination of two or more of these things.
i think i will drink some hot cocoa now to dull the pain...
I'm in favor of the "ramblings" I like them. :) If someone else thinks otherwise, you just let me know . . .
Maybe if we all just go out in bikinis we'll trick the weather into thinking it's suppose to be 80 degrees here. . . Not that I own a bikini or will ever actually wear one, but just a thought!
Post a Comment