...and if we don't get no tolls, then we dont eat no rolls. it seems somewhat inappropriate to blog about food on the eve of Fast Sunday... I'm sure you'll get over it. I like to eat. food is pretty much the best thing that ever happened to me, which by some standards makes my life pretty boring I guess. today, I ate a bacon cheeseburger that was such greasy deliciousness that I'm craving another one... I also had some bagle bites (if I'm not careful, I will turn into a bagle bite soon...) they were equally satisfying. at the BYU game earlier, I enjoyed half of a Cougar Tail which is nearly the epitome of deliciousness... I mean who wouldn't want to devour a 2 foot long maple bar?!?! I'm really looking forward to Sunday Dinner tomorrow... roast beef and carrots so drowned in beef broth that they turn brown...mmmmmm...potatoes and gravy...oh how I love a good full belly! 10 cheers for food, food, GLORIOUS FOOD!!!
Saturday, January 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 things people said...:
How very rude and inconiderate to blog about such delicious "Utah Food" that you'r eoutta state readers cannot enjoy...especially those who know and therefore understand tha beauty of a perfectly cooked-with-the-roast carrot. I love you. I loved the post. I salivated.
Brown carrots are a must. I wish that I could get them to taste as good as mom's....
Post a Comment