sometimes I start to think about things too much. over analyze things to a breaking point. it can't be healthy. for example, why would it make me sad to find out, 2 months later, that a guy didn't call me after a date because he was already (kind of) dating someone else? what the heck inspired that guy to even take me out in the first place? another example is, the song "hope for the hopeless" its a great song, intended, I'm sure to give the listener hope for the future, because hey, the future, it's so bright! why does it just make me want to live in the past? yet another, why haven't I even started the book I bought 3 weeks ago, and yet I've re-read 5 or 6 other old books in that space of time. anyway... I'm a girl, I guess it's in our genetic make-up to wonder why... yeah... peace out dears.
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 things people said...:
Do you ever wonder about the extreme amount I like you? Or do you ever wonder if I miss you? Cuz I do. If I were in Utah today I would take you to Sammy's for a loverly Oreo pie shake thing....I forgot what they're called...
Jennie- This cold air is doing us in... I am in a funk too. We need a, a, something. What fixes cold air sickness?!? We could go to a movie or something...
Post a Comment