yesterday savannah, rebekah and i made a diagram of a human fingernail out of playdoh for a class project, then i labeled all 13 parts of the nail. my life is boring. i got an email on ldslinkup a month or so ago...i read it and decided to reactivate cause if nothing else, its entertaining to mess with some of the crazies on there, which might have something to do with why i signed up in the first place, but you'll never know for sure. also, it worked for kari, ben is a great guy. this one guy that emails me quite a bit is 31 and is waiting for marriage for his first kiss... that is a strange concept for me. but, live and let live right? i've been listening to my new jason mraz cd alot...there are some way good songs on there, i reccomend it to anyone who likes jason mraz =) one of my favorites is called 'details in the fabric'... good stuff...i've also been listening to alot of muse, relient k, and the twilight soundtrack... all good stuff. jilly and i came up with a new game...we call it interperative lyric reading...we haven't played it yet, but it was pretty funny when we thought of it. right jilly? last night i introduced the beauty of a sammy's real pie shake to marilee, nathan, ashley and mom... this place (sammy's) takes a cup, puts a little bit of ice cream in it, then a whole slice of chocolate cream oreo pie in it, then a little bit more ice cream, and then, they blend it all together and you get deliciousness in a cup. with a spoon. if anyone is interested in joining me at sammy's, just drop me a line...or a text...or call... or stalk me until i agree... trust me, it won't take me long to agree to go to sammy's with anyone. sometimes i feel like crying for no apparent reason. not right now, but sometimes. as boring as life is right now, i love it, and i'm happy. i need to catch up on 24...already... woo woo for jack bauer! i love him! if only he were real...i'd stalk him and force him to get a sammy's shake with me.
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 things people said...:
i couldn't stop laughing the night we thought of the "new game". I think that we should play soon...
What is sammy's and why have i not been there? sounds delish!
I work across the street from Sammy's - DELISH!!
*Angie
I want to go to SAMMY'S SO BAD NOW! Where is it? You can't toy with a pregnant girl like that!
I'll go to Sammy's with you. And I'll take my Sammy with me....but really his name is Sam, Sambo, and sometimes even Sam-a-lam-a-ding-dong but not Sammy. Although I might call him Sammy whilst we were in the establishment.
You are so stinkin cute and funny! You can always make me smile even if you are just rambling.:) I love your music selection and it sounds like I'm gonna have to give Sammys a whirl.
I heart when you ramble! And just so you don't think Tanner is ignoring you with his lack of texting, he does not have a cell phone...however he is looking for good peeps like you to put in a good word for him...his big 15th is coming in may and he might just get his wish...shhh don't tell!
Love you girly!
Janna(lee)
Post a Comment