just a quick post with pictures of healthy Baby Luke... he got out of the NICU yesterday morning and was with his Mommy and Daddy for most of the day. The happy little family will be on their way home later tonight... McKinley is VERY protective of him, she's pretty sure he is HER baby, not Mommy's and wont let anyone touch him unless she says it okay... he's such a cute little man! CHEERS for Baby Luke!
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 things people said...:
He's SO cute! Tell Mar I said so, mmmk? Thanks for posting healthy baby pics!
Love the pics!
Love the pics!
Oh he is absolutely adorable!!!
Luke is so sweet. It makes me want one...
I figured facebook wasnt enough and I needed to stalk you more :) Ps the little guy is so stinking cute!!
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Thanks for makin my cry! How sweet is he? oh I can't wait to snuggle him! CONGRATS to our lil nephew! He's such a hunk! Mare did GREAT! He's adorable... I love his name! Oh man... I can't wait to come on down ... THanks for posting pics, we're dying up here and can't wait to meet him! Glad they're all good! Thanks Jen! Much luv!!!
Baby Luke is such a handsome little guy. He has made Jonny and I so baby hungry. We love you Luke!
Post a Comment