
here they are! Pictures of cute little baby Judd! He doesn't have a name as of right now, but we're going to have a VERY upset big sister if he doesn't end up Baby Luke... He's such a handsome little guy! I can't wait to see him without all of the tubes and wires... He's having a hard time keeping his Oxygen levels where they need to be and he looks pretty GINORONMOUS next to all of the preemies in the NICU. He's got his sister's nose and lips...SO CUTE!!! Marilee is doing GREAT! she looks so good, but I can tell she's really antsy to get that big boy in her arms. I'm so excited to snuggle him, I can only imagine what she's going through!
his handsome face...

Big sister, Kinners

such a handsome little guy!

Loves! jen jen
6 things people said...:
HOLY COW HE IS GINORMOUS!!! He looks so cute! I hope Marilee can hold him soon. I bet McKinnley can't wait to get her hands on him too! Tell Marilee congratulations again!
yay! another cousin! He is sooo big! I love you baby judd! i saw a little picture on ashley's phone, but wow, he is really big! I am as anxious as Marilee to hold him!
Family of four!
haley
Thanks for posting those, Jen! Give Marilee a big hug for me. Sounds like he's doing what Emerson did. Hopefully he'll get out of Nicu as quicly as she did. It's nice to see some pictures, thanks again! Olive juice!
Oh what a sweet little baby boy! How exciting. He is almost as big as Lola was! She was so tall when she was born ha ha Hopefully that little sweetie will be out of the NICU ASAP :)
What a porker! :-) Congrats to them and you, Jen Jen! Is he going to be okay?
Yay for number #34 Cousin! I can't wait to get my hands on the little butterball! Poor guy--he is really going to be "handled" once he is out of the NICU!
Post a Comment