by this time tomorrow, my newest NEPHEW will be here! i'll post pictures tomorrow, after he has actually come out of marilee's belly...
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
by this time tomorrow, my newest NEPHEW will be here! i'll post pictures tomorrow, after he has actually come out of marilee's belly...
Posted by
jennie
at
9:15 AM
2 things people said...:
yay for baby Moose making his way into our world...do me a favor and give Mare a big squeeze for me, I know she is really nervous about her c-section and I wish I could be there to help her calm her nerves...I am the expert Cowan sister when it come to C'sections after 4 of them! Give baby Moose a squeeze for me too and get him on Skype ASAP!
Loves to you Jen!
Janna
Oh I didn't know she was having a c section. Was he breech? I personally think c sections are a breeze :){at least it was for me} I bet she will feel the same after hers too! Tell her congrats and I CAN'T WAIT to see pics!!!
Post a Comment