an old friend arrived today, wrapped in Christmas/Birthday paper. I finally get to call her my own! a woman so distinguished and respected in her small town of Colorado Springs, Colorado, that she was considered for mayor. one revered by the Cheyenne indians as Medicine Woman. a woman who owns the heart of my one true love, Byron Sully. a woman who risked her life (on several occasions) to save the townsfolk. a woman who took in her bff's children when she died a horrible death. a woman who refused marriage proposals from every man in town, plus a few back in Boston. a woman who isn't afraid to get her hands dirty, or her skirt for that matter! a woman who's husband's favorite line is "it's getting darker...and darker..." (by the way when I find Mr. Right, he will be taking notes on that episode...) a woman by the name of
Doctor Michaela Quinn.
or as she is known throughout the surrounding area, Dr. Mike.

I got it guys! my Mom and Daddy gave me the one true desire of my heart (well the only one they could give me...the other things are kinda up to God... =D ) ANYway...I woke up this morning and Momma watched me open my presents, and imagine my surprise when I got the one thing she'd been saying she didn't get for me! the FULL SERIES, 42 disc's worth of shirtless Sully, Bryan Toothy, Horace, Jake, Hank the hot bartender, Dorthy, Mr BRAY, Cloud Dancin', Coleen, Matthew, Reverend Timothy Johnson, and Dr. Mike herself! my life is now complete! if anyone wants a DQ night, or weekend, let me know...my Dvd's and I will be happy to join you! but sorry, no borrowing them. I heart them too much!
3 things people said...:
Can you fly them to Denver?? Afterwards, we can drive down to Colorado Springs and find the places that she worked (or at least we can pretend!!!)
Hank is such a dirty old man!!! But I'm glad you got what you wanted :-)
Happy Birthday Jennie! Do you remember your best birthday ever....when Kari got free beans at Los Hermanos and we stayed up late on school nights because your parents were gone and Kari and I didn't have rules?? Let's play soon!!
Post a Comment