crazy train just left, and i may have missed it...i'll get on the next one...i seem to have a million things buzzing around in me head lately...this is pretty much a random blogging about all of them ... the least of which is that i seem to get more comments on negavite blogs than on happy ones...strange. the other day ashley told me that my mom said something super sweet about me before my date, mom said something to the effect of "i hope someday she falls in love, and he falls MADLY in love with her, cause i just want her to be happy..." how tender is that? i love that mom of mine. noel at school told me that my buddy andy has a kid...a 3 year old kid...it mad me laugh, then it made me kinda sad. jas asked if i might come across as trying too hard when i'm on dates, because it's a turn off...which got me thinking...am i trying too hard?! oh well. i found a couple of new songs that i love, womanizer by miss brittney spears and ok by ingrid michaelson. i helped mom, lindy and jaret move some beds around last night, that was a party. i love when bronco sees a bed and tries to put himself to bed by crawling up on it and saying nigh-night! what exactly does a fella mean when he say's "i had a great time, I'll probably be talking to ya soon"? why don't they just come out and say what they mean? why does tim at church all the sudden what to sit by me and kari in sunday school? i think we made it pretty clear that we are retarded. i really want the full series of dr. quinn medicine woman for me birthday. i'm still trying to convince mommita that this is a good idea. daddy-o is almost finished with the new basement bathroom. it'll be nice to only have to walk 5 feet to pee at 2 am instead of all the way upstairs. ugh. i still get a kick out of red lipstick. the office is pretty good this year...i've been worried about jim and pam, but then i remember that it's tv. they're not real people. if they were, i'd kidnap jim and force him to be my love slave. i thought i lost my CTR ring yesterday morning. almost cried about it. then i found it and cried happy tears. i'm really horemonal right now. stupid being a girl time! sometimes when i go to sleep i wear my sleep mask...but i usually dont because it's kinda creepy. i wanna go to disney land. and costa rica. and new york. i'm happy that kari has found someone to love. she deserves it. i love that girl. i need to drink more water. i think about me too much. share the love jennie! think about other people more often. making cookies is fun. i like the nieman marcus recipe best. i'm hungry...muffin top it is. kfc stinky potatoes are delicous. mmmmm...food...yeah...i'm going crazy. i love it. crazies are funnier than sane people...think about it! oh...almost forgot...HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE! love ya all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 things people said...:
I love Kari too! I also wanted to let you know that I LOVE little smokies!! They are the greatest and I have the cheese kind in my fridge right now!
I'll go to Disneyland with you. I'm already crazy, so we'll make a great pair!
Dearest Love,
I did want to point out that 'hormonal' and 'horemonal' are two completely different things. Hormonal is like PMS, whereas 'horemonal' is one double-u short of hooker.
So, are you PMS-ing or Julia Roberts-ing???
I HEART YOU and your crazy thoughts.
See you tomorrow!
I like this post... that was really like hearing all you thoughts! bring on Disneyland cuz I am IN! and Coco Rico... I am IN there too!
All that comes to mind when I read the first line is from Playhouse Disney, maybe you're familiar . . ."All aboard the choo choo train, All aboard the choo choo train . . . All aboard all aboard!"
PS I hit up the "MAC" on Saturday night on our way back from St George and was so sad you weren't there, but then again it was Saturday night. Also, it looks like the BRA'D ROOM door busters were soo successful as all the bra's were sold from the Board Room. :)
Post a Comment