Wednesday, November 19, 2008

things i like...

here we go with the flip side of my last post…plus pictures! keep in mind that with someone as easily entertained as me, this is bound to be quite a long list...i like a lot of things, so for the sake of this becoming (quickly) the longest post in the history of blogs, i’m only gonna put a few pictures in… here goes!


30 things jennie likes. in no particular order…









me and mikey on a shooting expedition...
*shooting trash on west mountain with my brothers
*reading
*my ipods









my hand...and my guitar
*my guitar
*my family...LOVE them
*being home









jas, em and yours truely
*Jason and Emily
*doing hair
*pizza/food in general









me at mr. mac
*workin' the Mac
*men folk
*reading











the birthday boots
*my boots
*my birthday
*temples











a partial view of my movie collection
*movies
*clothes
*pirates (attractive pirates…)









chelsea, beki, me, allie and kimberly
*my BL buddies
*lip gloss
*britney spears and shakira songs








me, ashley and some strange little men...
*acting like i'm 14...or younger...
*washing my face
*pureology shampoo and conditioner









me and marilee...wearing red lipstick...
*red lipstick on bad days (it cracks me up.)
*my fake glasses
*my car









my bed...with my famous teddy bear beau
*my bed…beauregaurd included
*red toenail polish
*hot dogs

there are so many more things/people that I could have mentioned…like I said…I like a lot of things :)

5 things people said...:

Shelly said...

I wika your like list! I like you. And I like that you decided to feed my addiction....

Jason said...

love you Jen! You top the list of things I like!

The Starks said...

I like your like list too! I wish I were that creative!

haley hoch said...

I'm so grateful to have you in my life!!! What would I do without you????
haley

Marilee said...

I like..... no LOVE you! you are seriously one of the bestest chickitas I know! and I also like... no LOVE.... that you did NOT post the crazy pic of me and you wearing the red lipstick... can you say SATAN? Loves to you and all your likes!