Sunday, November 16, 2008

things i dont like...

I'm bored. I dont really have anything to do right now, and I couldn't think of anything really worth blogging about, so Ashley suggested I blog about "Lil' Smokies" to which I replied, "I Hate lil' smokies!" suddenly, a list of things I don't like came into my mind, and I figured, Why Not?

10 things I REALLY don't like...
Lil Smokies. I love a good hot dog, but something about minature hot dogs kinda freaks me out. thats all.
Excema. I'm not a fan of itching all the time...and because of this little skin disorder, my left index finger looks like it belongs on the hand of a 90 year old woman.
Mean People. I'm just not a fan.
Pens that Smear. they turn my hand black/blue/red and I dont like it.
Being Dirty. I dont mind getting my hands dirty, infact a good game of mud volleyball is something that I'd love to try, I just prefer to be able to get clean as soon as I'm done getting dirty.
Meat Loaf. in my opinion, the only thing that should "loaf" is bread. Meat Loaf just sounds nasty. as does Pimento Loaf, Pineapple Loaf, Turkey Loaf etc. etc. etc.
Nuts in Bread. they just take away from my daily carb intake. I love Carbs. can't get enough of them and the nuts, which are protein packed just get in the way of my carbs.
Robots. they weird me out. I don't like them and I'll never change my mind.
Naps. yes, they feel good when you're in the middle of them, but as soon as I wake up, I'm more tired than when I took the dang nap in the first place. I do, however enjoy a good long nap when I'm sick. way better than throwing up.
Throwing Up. I would NOT make a good Bulimic (sp?) I hate everything about barfing. even the names...Vomiting...gross. Barfing...sicky. Throwing up...yuck. I hate the cold sweat right after, I hate the taste in your mouth, I hate the smell, I hate it. I can honestly say that I HATE it with the fire of 1,000 suns. (name that movie Shelly!)
Being Cold. it sucks. but at least if I'm cold, I can warm up easily.
Being Hot. ugh.

so...I guess there ya have it. that's all I'm coming up with right now...tune in next week for a list of things I like. Alot. Alot, alot, alot, OHHH alot, alot alot.

7 things people said...:

haley hoch said...

Random... I agree with you on the naps... and the MEATLOAF! I love ya jen!

Shelly said...

I enjoy a good meat loaf. hmmmm.

HELLO MCFLY! The same movie that "Undulating with desire", "I'm compensating this...these, too", and "Yeah, it's a tercel" came from! The movie that made me fall in love with Heath Ledger. It has something to do with the number '10'.

Shelly said...

Oh, and would someone tell Maizie I heard she has a blog and it cuts deep that I am not invited? She is still my favorite Crazy Maizie.

DBA said...

I totally agree about Lil smokies! Yuck.It doens't help that most people cook them in barbecue sauce, which is also gross. I also hate nuts in bread! Who would ruin a good loaf of bread with nuts?

Marilee said...

robots.... when thought enough about them, I agree. WEIRDIES!! I also concure about nuts in all baked goods... if I were prez of the world I'd definetly make it illegal to have nuts in all goodies! good post jen-jen!

Jill said...

Jennie- I am shocked. Meatloaf (when made right) is tasty vittles. You got me with that one, I'm not gonna lie. I do agree with the rest of your list though, nuts in bread... that is just WRONG!

Unknown said...

It's only because you haven't had my Mom's meatloaf. And come on! Robots? You just randomly threw robots in there for no reason? Yeah, like THAT'S an accident :-) What about Terminator? Or I Robot? Or my book about robots? Sheesh! Might as well kick me in the groin yourself. :-)