The 8 Things Tag...for some reason, I like to explain whenever I play blogtag... my favorite TCP worker ever (aside from my sisters) ASTRID tagged me. thanks. she makes me laugh, so I figured I'd make her laugh in return...here's hoping she at least cracks a smile!
P.S. Astrid, what if the waiter at Carabba's was a bit on the feminine side...think of the dialogue!
8 TV shows I love to watch:
lets hope the ones that are no longer 'on the air' count...
1. The Office. Dunder Mifflin is the best!
2. Scrubs. but only the re-runs that are on at 9 and 9:30
3. Friends. I love that show! and I have all 10 seasons.
4. Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman. I am in love with Sully.
5. the Golden Girls. it takes me back to girls camp...Rose, Rose, Rose, Rose!
6. Hannah Montana. 'nuff said.
7. Unwrapped. nothin' better than learning how my favorite candy/food is made.
8. anything that can hold my attention through a comercial break. I have radio/TV ADD when I'm bored.
8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Los Hermanos. the waiter kissed my cheek on my 16th birthday. I'll never ever forget that.
2. Fat Jacks. Pizza+Cheese sticks+chick flick=Jennie in heaven.
3. Dailey Freeze. I'm a grilled cheese lover.
4. Hunan City. best Chinese in Payson!
5. Diamond Grille. AWESOME shicken strips.
6. Chili's/Applebee's/TGI Friday's. good food, good feelings, Village...wait a second...
7. Cafe Rio. it would be against everythink I know to deny that I love the Rio.
8. Sammy's. I've only ever had the "real pie" shakes, but man-oh-man are they delish!
8 Things that happened today
1. my alarm went off. woot.
2. I got dressed. tough job today...came down to either my skinny jeans (again) or a white skirt. I chose the skirt, even though I'm fully aware that white after Labor Day is a Fashion No-NO! I just dont care. I'm sick of black. black black black. ugh.
3. drove to work.
4. sang at the top of my lungs the entire drive to work.
5. Distracted fellow Freeway drivers while singing (and dancing) my way to Orem
6. made fellow freeway drivers laugh really hard at my 'antics'
7. got to work, worked, and blogged
8. probably gonna get fired for #8
8 things that I look forward to:
1. THANKSGIVING!!
2. my Birthday. even though I'm freaking out about the big 2 5
3. Sleeping in tomorrow.
4. Graduating in January
5. singing/playing guitar with my friend Jessica for HER Graduation next week.
6. a family. someday :)
7. WICKED in April.
8. becoming a beauty school instructor.
8 Things on my wish list:
1. a Peanut. (baby sized clippers)
2. sweater boots
3. a trip to Costa Rica
4. a man to be MY man. prefferably one that likes me. alot. Alot, alot, alot, alot. and one that I like. alot. Alot, alot, alot, alot.
5. to see into the future. but then I'm sure I'd wish I hadn't
6. for my leg and armpit hair to magically stop growing.
7. to be a beauty school instructor
8. my student loans to magically disappear! (almost ditto Astrid. Almost.)
8 People I tag:Hmmm.. let's go with:
1. marianne
2. janalee
3. melissa
4. jill
5. shelly
6. marilee
7. jason
8. ashley VW
Friday, November 7, 2008
crazy 8's
Posted by
jennie
at
9:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 things people said...:
I'm so glad your my aunt!
You are way funny... I wish you would've tagged me though! (just kidding)...
ILY!
~haley
So i did this already. It is on my blog, so Hal-bop... you are in by default...
You are hilarious Jennie. I wish I could drive by you on the freeway. I also wish my armpit hair and leg hair to stop growing, that was a good one! I once owned a peanut, but not to use for cutting hair. I bought it because someone told me you could remove monogramming with it. They lied. It probably works better on hair, since it was made for hair and all.
If you need a not for blogging at work, let me know. My brother's a doctor I can have him write you a note!
Post a Comment