this picture pretty much sums up my attitude regarding the world right now. lately I feel like making silly faces at the world and at life in general. don't' get me wrong, I'm still me, happy and alive, but I'm just starting to realize that things don't always go according to plan. geeze. I'm a downer today...how 'bout a good old Chuck Norris joke to cheer us all up?
Chuck Norris once peed in the ocean. He only told one person... Noah.
Chuck Norris' tears cure cancer. Too bad he NEVER cries.
ha ha ha. I love Chuck Norris.

6 things people said...:
Now why couldn't Chuck Norris have run for president! He really could fulfill all of the empty promises! Thanks for the laugh! I had to laugh at the Chuck Norris tears curing cancer because I was just talking to my dad and he said sarcastically "don't worry Obama's going to cure cancer too!"
Oh man, I'm so glad there are people like you Jennie. I swear if either I grew up in Payson or you grew up in mASSachusetts, we would have been the bestest of friends who ruled the school and everything around us!
Hey you! Make all the faces you want...life is inside out and up side down for lots of us right now, I think it is something in the air and this to shall pass. One thing I have learned in all my years is that it is when you think you have it all under control and figured out that life throws a curve ball and if you can hang on and not give up, there is usually something really great after the curve, you just have to hang on and trust that it will be there when the strange upside down and inside out ride is over. You little sister have so much to look forward to, so sit back, hang on and try to enjoy your journey to the place you belong..you are just hitting a bit of turbulance right now but it will all work out. I love you!! and I love you Jennie-ness! Can't wait to see you and get my jennie fix.
Hugs,
Jan(na)
I will write a poem for you to make a face at:
Jennie is so very cute
She knows how to pick a suit
She even better at cutting hair....
and looks good in underwear
I don't know, I've never seen
but the rhyme was very keen.
I really want a girl's night out
so we can laugh and sing and shout
"Believe" by Cher as we drive
before into a canal we dive
Oh wait that was years ago
And kinsie will still not go
into a car I let Mar take
for fear it will end up in a lake.
This poem has gotten out of hand
Has not read as I had planned
All I really want to say
Is that my Jennie makes my day.
Chuck Norris solves everything. Too bad he isn't our VP
I just set my blog to private so if you want to be able to view it, please send me an e-mail with your e-mail address so I can invite you. My e-mail: camivanilla@msn.com.
Chuck Norris ordered a Big Mac at Burger King and got it!
:-)
Post a Comment