for some reason, lately I'm in to "Ode to...'s" you love it. you probably wish I'd write and ode to you...could happen...most likely wont, but keep dreamin' slugger! ha ha just kidding...if you're related to me, it'll most likely happen, if not, there's a pretty good chance it will anyway... on to my latest ode... Ode to my Fluffy Pink Bathrobe...
The day we met was oh-so-chilly,
I was glad to see you really.
your fluffy pink-ness cheers my heart
when I answer the door in you, people start! (that means they jump.)
I got you as a Christmas gift,
you're not too heavy, but easy to lift.
you keep me warm right after bath's
and you cover most of my calves. (it's REALLY long)
you are as bright as a giant taffy
probably why when I wear you I laffy. (like the taffy...laffy taffy.)
I get the very strangest looks,
when I wear you while buying books.
I hope you never ever wear out,
if you do I'll scream and shout!
soft as a lamb and long as winter
you'll always be just like a sister. (...yeah... the only sister that's gonna see me necked...)
I love you my bathrobe dear,
and don't you ever, ever fear...
I'll keep you with me for all time
and I'll even write about you in rhyme... (wait...I'm doing that now...)
so...there ya go. Ode to my fluffy pink bathrobe...you think I'm crazy now...dont' ya?
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
ode to my fluffy pink bathrobe
Posted by
jennie
at
7:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 things people said...:
I LOVE my fluffy pink bathrobe too!! Probably not enough to write a poem about it...but I do LOVE it!
It's funny because I opened up your blog page, and here I am in my own pink fluffy bath robe. I felt like you were speaking to my bathrobe, and now I wonder if we have the same one.
boo. I don't have a fluffy pink bathrobe.
but i wish i did!
everyone wishes they had a fluffy pink bathrobe from Bath and Body works. I'd let you borrow mine, but that would be gross.
Like a sister, huh....I hope that means it's ranked really high. Not that we are ranked really low. I'm mainly jealous you HAVE a robe. Aaron decided to "D I" mine in the move. BOO BOO HISSSS! You could tell him that fluffy pink robes are the new black and I can cross my fingers for Christmas.
Post a Comment