Friday, October 24, 2008

i (didn't) dream of Jeanie...

I had a dream last night that some Chinese lady came to my school and for some ODD reason, I volunteered to let her cut my hair. I ended up with a chin length bob (think Willey Wonka) and some of the shortest straight-across bangs I've ever seen. (just barely below my natural hairline.) scary stuff. the moment I woke up from it I felt my hair to make sure it was ALL still there... I think I spend too much time at the BL. oh and by the way...I dont graduate til January now. I was figuring out hours last week and found out that my math skills arent the best. BOOO.

3 things people said...:

Shelly said...

Unfortunately (sp?), you just described some future therapy needing little girl in Olive's Kindergarten class!
I love you chica!

Astrid said...

Ha ha, glad your hair is still there! And it's funny what you said about tootsie rolls because Marc and I were just talking about how people have made cakes that look like a cat litter box and use tootsie rolls for what else . . . the pooh! :)

Jill said...

Oh I am SO glad that was a dream cause otherwise all I could say is "how unfortunate..."