Kensington's work, 3 strikes Grill in Payson, has the biggest hot dogs I've ever seen in person. and they are delicious... so delicious that I crave them on a daily basis. Hot dogs are probably one of my top 5 favorite foods ever. right up there with (good) Pizza and Stouffers Mac and Cheese. I'm very much like a 5 year old when it comes to what I'll eat...normal people enjoy a cheese burger with all the fixin's...ketchup, mayo, pickles, onions, tomato's... I enjoy a cheese burger plain. meat, cheese, bun, period. maybe a slice of bacon or two just to spice things up a bit. most folks I know enjoy some fry/pink sauce with their french fries, I on the other hand think that fry/pink sauce is an abomination. a small vile of liquid SATAN if you will. alot of people think that fruit or nuts cooked in delicious breads, brownies, or muffins is a fantastic idea, I believe that some twisted school lunch lady came up with it as a means of torturing small children...there are only 2 exception to this rule and they are blueberry muffins/coffee cake and banana bread. banana bread with NO nuts. I'm very picky about what I will or will not eat. but I'm picky about what I'm picky about...for example, one might think that because I don't like mayo on my turkey sandwich, that I'd never eat, say, strawberry jam on a grilled cheese sandwich. one may also believe that because I'm not a huge fan of marinara sauce, I wouldn't be inclined to eat spinach artichoke dip...this belief is so far wrong that I wont even address it's wrongness. suffice it to say Spinach Artichoke dip is probably in my top 2 favorite foods...depending on the day, I switch back and forth between the dip and a nice juicy all beef hot dog slathered in ketchup. yeah...I like to eat.Tuesday, October 7, 2008
I love food, but I'm picky...
Kensington's work, 3 strikes Grill in Payson, has the biggest hot dogs I've ever seen in person. and they are delicious... so delicious that I crave them on a daily basis. Hot dogs are probably one of my top 5 favorite foods ever. right up there with (good) Pizza and Stouffers Mac and Cheese. I'm very much like a 5 year old when it comes to what I'll eat...normal people enjoy a cheese burger with all the fixin's...ketchup, mayo, pickles, onions, tomato's... I enjoy a cheese burger plain. meat, cheese, bun, period. maybe a slice of bacon or two just to spice things up a bit. most folks I know enjoy some fry/pink sauce with their french fries, I on the other hand think that fry/pink sauce is an abomination. a small vile of liquid SATAN if you will. alot of people think that fruit or nuts cooked in delicious breads, brownies, or muffins is a fantastic idea, I believe that some twisted school lunch lady came up with it as a means of torturing small children...there are only 2 exception to this rule and they are blueberry muffins/coffee cake and banana bread. banana bread with NO nuts. I'm very picky about what I will or will not eat. but I'm picky about what I'm picky about...for example, one might think that because I don't like mayo on my turkey sandwich, that I'd never eat, say, strawberry jam on a grilled cheese sandwich. one may also believe that because I'm not a huge fan of marinara sauce, I wouldn't be inclined to eat spinach artichoke dip...this belief is so far wrong that I wont even address it's wrongness. suffice it to say Spinach Artichoke dip is probably in my top 2 favorite foods...depending on the day, I switch back and forth between the dip and a nice juicy all beef hot dog slathered in ketchup. yeah...I like to eat.
Posted by
jennie
at
9:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 things people said...:
Remember that time we went to three strikes and they buggered up our order? That was strike one :-)
So, you say you like pizza, eh? Well, if you do then you need to make a trip to SLC and eat at a little pizzeria called Settebello (http://settebello.net/SLC/main.html). It's the best pizza in the world, and according to Danny it's just like the pizza in Italy (he served there). Just order the plain Margherita and you won't be disappointed!
Graham, it may have been strike one, but they gave us a freakin' FREE hot dog for it! Remember? Remember? I remember.
I will have to try 3 strikes because I love hotdogs!! Yes, you are a picky eater! I seem to remember one Sunday afternoon when Kari and I ate dinner at your house and you filled your plate with gravy and dipped rolls in the gravy. That is THE ONLY thing you ate!!
*Angie
Dude--ketchup is so disgusting and stinky!
And I second Settebello, it's a yummy and unique place. The Gelato is so yummy too. Warning--it's not a thing like FJ's or Pier 49. It's very authentic. I preferred the plain cheese pizza.
hahaha loveeeeeeeeeee it!
I am all for Ketchup being the condiment of the year, or rather of life. I don't know if I can agree on Fry Sauce being a vile of liquid Satan sine ketchup makes up like 50% of it. But I am 100% with you on the NO NUTS!! What is wrong with people!? Every Christmas I was so excited to see my mom's sticky rolls on the table until someone took the first one out of the pan and it was coated on the bottom with PECANS! Finally someone spoke up and the pecans are long gone. Leave the nuts for the flight attendants!
PS Marc is very interested in the Strawberry Jam on Grilled Cheese, and I mean VERY interested. In fact I am going to have to hide the jam, cheese, and bread . . .
Long live the picky eaters...
My favorite was meatless lasagna in my own lil' pan. Ok, I shared with you...
Hooray for Mama C's picky girls! and (good) Hotdogs!
Post a Comment