the ABC's of little old me!
A-Attached or Single: I have a lover...I guess I'm pretty attached to him
B-Best Friend: I have several...Kari, all of my sisters and Graham
C-Cake or Pie: I like cupcakes, so I guess cake, but then Chocolate Pie is also a favorite, so I guess Pie...but then I'm a huge fan of Cheese cake, so I guess I'm back to cake... oh crap I forgot about Lemon Meringue Pie...
D-Day: Saturday is a special day it's the say we get ready for Sunday...
E-Essential Item: I agree with Astrid, Undies are a must, but I do sleep bra-less, so...
F-Favorite Color: depends on the item...cars = black, shirts = brown, eyes = blue, toe-nail polish = red or bright pink, hair = dark specifically goldwell 4G etc...
G-Gummi bears or gummi worms: why would you ask such a question? WHY? both of course
H-Hometown: the best hometown...PAYSON, UTAH
I-Indulgences: I scream, you scream, we both scream for ICE CREAM! and brownies, and chocolate crackle cookies, and pizza, I guess you could say anything eatable. I'm also a product junkie...a girl can never have enough product.
J-January or July: July. I hate snow after Christmas, and there is always, Always, ALWAYS snow in January. I'm not a fan.
K-Kids: hopefully someday...
L-Life is incomplete without: my flat iron. just kidding! it's incomplete without my Family, and a good morning text from a certain young gentleman...
M-Marriage Date: um...never...just kidding, someday...I hope :)
N-Number of Siblings: 11...7 sisters, 4 brothers
O-Oranges or Apples: Apples. I dont like to eat oranges...I love to peel them, and drink their delicious juice, but I do not like to chew on them.
P-Phobias or Fears: I hate Moths. Down with the MOTHIA! I also have a fear of disappointing others.
Q-Quote: "Guess what?" "Maybe you're in the ceiling..." "Dwight you ignorant Slut!"
R-Reason to Smile: my family, reading, doing hair
T-Tag: Marilee, Tami, Graham, Haley and anyone else who feels like
U-Unknown fact about me: my first boyfriend, Gavin, had his friend Marc ask me if I wanted to "go out with Gavin" at the old Bon-Ton in Payson. in the 4th grade.
V-Vacation destination of choice: anywhere with my family. I LOVE those guys!
W-Worst Habit: probably swearing...I should stop swearing...but I probably wont...
X-X-Rays or Ultrasounds: I've never had an Ultrasound, been X-Rayed a few times...so I guess X-Ray's are my thing.
Y-your favorite food: don't get me started. Pizza, hot dogs, candy, dry roasted peanuts, dessert, Momma's Sunday Dinner, mac and cheese, oreo's...
Z-Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius...basically it means that I rule. everything. :D
Monday, September 29, 2008
the ABC's tag from Astrid
Posted by
jennie
at
12:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 things people said...:
Wow. Never knew I can learn so much about you after just ABC's. So intriguing.
still waiting on those pics!!
Best friend? awww shucks girlfriend...
Post a Comment