sometimes when I'm having a crappy day at school I dig out this tube of Red Lipstick that I bought on a whim once, and slap it on. then, when I see the looks I get from fellow students and clients and when I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror I can laugh, and laughing makes me happy, which brightens my crappy day. I do (kind of) the same thing when I'm at home or work, but what I do when I'm there is read this post that I wrote back in May... it makes me laugh, and then brightens my crappy-ness... I invite you to do the same, read it, and if I get even a smile from ya, I'll be happy...plus also, I've added a few things to clarify any questions you may have concerning my "true love." long live Prince Consuelo Beauregaurd Mateo Bananahammock the 4th! someday I shall find thee, and make you mine!
What is his name? Prince Consuelo Beauregaurd Mateo Bananahammock the 4th...but our friends call him Harry ;D (my teddy bear's name is Beauregaurd Mateo)
How long have you been together? Well...about 17 years I guess...
How long did you date? about 17 years I guess...I was 7 when we met...(got him for Christmas that year...thanks Lissa!)
Who eats more? me. and I'm not afraid to admit it!I love the food...food, food, food, down, down it goes, into my belly...I love food...(Harry is, afterall imaginary...how pathetic do I sound?! ;D)
Who said 'I Love You' first? He did...but who the heck doesn't love ME?
Who is taller? again...that's me...by a couple feet...he's a...he's a Midget...but shhhh...don't tell Marilee, she's scared of little people, and she hasn't quite figured out that he's smaller than normal...(she's still scared of em!)
Who is smarter? if your asking about product or suits, its me, if your asking about the molecular structure of the dwarf planet Pluto, its still me, but if your asking if the Alfredo sauce is ready for eatin' it's definitely Harry...He's a Chef you know...(wouldn't it be AWESOME to be hitched to a chef?!)
Who does the laundry? I do! Harry would get stuck in the dryer!
Who does the dishes? I make him do 'em...he has to pull his weight around here! (yeah, I'm a real Hag!)
Who sleeps on the right? we switch...some nights he's too scared to sleep by the door, and other nights he's to scared to sleep by the window...what a wierdy!
Who pays the bills? Harry. (I'm no good with numbers!)
Who mows the lawn? Harry, yet again...as far as he knows anyway...he looks so cute on that "Riding Lawn Mower" that I dont have the heart to tell him that it's actually a Jazzy chair... (ha. Ha Ha. HAHAHAHA!)
Who cooks dinner? I let Harry do that... he has all the skillz when it comes to dinner, but leave the cookies up to me!
Who drives when you are together? Me...his feet can't reach the pedals.
Who is more stubborn? ME! But Harry loves it...he calls me his little Mule...not gonna lie, it kind of hurts my feelings...
Who kissed who first? We don't kiss. (it makes my back hurt to bend down so far.)
Who asked who out first? He asked me...I'm old fashioned that way...
Who proposed? Harry yet again...the way he did it was adoreable, he sang me a song that he made up about our courtship, and gave me a heart shaped diamond. I couldn't say no, then I would be the chick who broke the midget's heart! (By the way, if I was ever given a heart shaped diamond, I'd polietly decline.)
Who has more siblings? Suprisingly Harry has more than me, beating my 7 sisters and 4 brothers, with 19 brothers and 23 sisters... wierd I know... (yeah...this is all a lie...but it's a funny one so you're gonna forgive me!)
Who wears the pants? Me...I don't like wearing skirts anymore...
:D hope you had as much fun as I did... yeah... I love that Harry boy!
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Posted by
jennie
at
9:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 things people said...:
That bear is a great guy.
I'd like some photos of the "hooker" red lipstick, please! I remember laughing my butt off when I read this post back in May (I think). Unfortunately, my butt came back after I laughed it off, but fortunately you re-posted it so I could laugh it off again!
So, I'm guessing when you wanted me to name Chase "Harry" it was really because you wanted someone named after your "prince charming." It's all coming together now...Had I known the namesake, I may have reconsidered....Long live Chase--I mean Harry.
Post a Comment