have you ever purchased an item of food that seemed to scream "I'm made of deliciousness! you should definetely eat me!" and then did as the screaming item of food ordered and placed it between your teeth, bitten down, and as the item in question fell gently to your tounge you realize that it isn't exactly made of deliciousness, it is in fact a liar and made of HELL?! this seems to happen to me ALOT. today the item wasn't purchased by me, but by my dear Mommita (...and I'm not blaming her for it, she probably used the same logic I did in an effort to please me...she does this alot, and I love her for it!) the article of food happens to be a BLUEBERRY Special K bar. I love the strawberry ones, and I love blueberry muffins (because they are one of maybe 3 muffins I have found that do NOT contain walnuts, almonds, pecans or other kinds of nuts...this is a whole other post, so I'll stop by saying Nuts and Bread do NOT mix in the book of Jennie's life.) so I figured, if I like the strawberry bars and I like blueberry muffins, I will definetely like buleberry special K bars... good logic? I thought so until I tasted the disgustingness! you know whats funny though? even though it was nasty, I still ate it. I must be growing up! ...or I was just a-heck-of-a-lot-hungrier than I gave myself credit for...
Monday, August 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 things people said...:
Sorry 'bout yer luck! I'll keep this in mind for when I come to see you....blueberry, bad, strawberry, good....check.
I'm backing you 100% in the "No Nuts In Bread Movement!" I'm prepared to invest a small fortune, a VERY SMALL fortune to help the cause! And this always seems to happen to me too, except I think I still eat it, not cause I'm grown up, but because I'm cheap/poor/poverty stricken . . . :)
Stick with the strawberry. Bluberry just causes all sorts of problems. Love ya!
Post a Comment