Wednesday, July 2, 2008

nieces and nephews...

I am (very) blessed to have some of the greatest nieces and nephews on the planet, and because I don't tell them enough, I decided to make a list of them and my one of my favorite things about each one of them. I'll go by family since there is no way I'll ever get their birth order right any other way! here goes!

the Brown Family

McKensie Anne- probably one of the best friends I've ever had-favorite thing about Kensus would probably have to be that she lets me call her kensus, kensington fartworthy and several other strange nicknames...

Joshua James- I love all of his one liners, and how he'll tell you stories about something funny he said over and over agian, they get funnier every time!

Maizie Anne- I love that she used to be called Jennie Junior...we're so much alike!
Mollie Anne- I love all of her facial expressions...I have some AWESOME pictures for blackmail when she gets older!

the Smith Family

Spencer David- I love that when ever he comes out to Utah, I get to go to dinner and a movie with him- how cool that he actually likes to hang out with me?!

Tanner John- I love that when he was going through his "I HATE GIRLS" phase, he and I were still good buddies until he found out I am in fact a girl...then it was the silent treatment for a few years, but luckily he grew out of that!

Matthew Jay- I love that he plays with my hair, and that he lets me play with his...FoHawk anyone?

Jacob McKay- 4 words, "It was an Askident!" and one more..."Nothing!" things Jakey says when he's either in trouble or thinks he might be...

Maya Xiao Pin- her magic tricks are pretty hilarious! the face she pulls is pretty darn funny!

the Hoch Family

Ashley Marilyn- another one of my BFF's- I love that she will laugh at pretty much anything I say that is even remotely funny- and...interperative dancing anyone? thanks Ash!

Emily Nancy- yet another BFF...I love the chills I get when ever I hear her beautiful voice. yet again...interperative dance? yeah!

Haley Adell- what a killer little dancer! she can move like it's nobody's business- and always makes me smile...again with the interperative dancing...we have some good times!

Gracie Marie- pretty much the sweetest little girl I know- she always tells me I'm pretty (even when I know I'm not looking so hot...) I love her for that!

Robert Maxwell- Max and the oat meal incident...what more can I say? I think he's scared of me, hopefully he'll grow out of that...

Chase Michael- Chase and the oat meal incident...yeah...ask Melissa for the pictures if you haven't seen them... Chase actually lets me cut his hair...but I think he's scared of me too... =)

the Cowan Family

MaKade Jared- he always alerts me to any wildlife...very usefull on a camping trip...(if only I went camping more often...)

Kennedy- beautiful girl! I love that she comes up with nick names for herself...like, Kendee, K.C. and Kendee Sue. so funny!

Lauren Mechelle- another one of the sweetest little ladies you'll ever meet! she always has a big smile for me!

Amity June- Atty-tude, as named by her Daddy. full of attitude, and she's not afraid to tell you how it's gonna be! she can also be very sweet, and she sings a mean "country ABC's!

the Gordon Family

Brady Jaret- he used to do the Do-da-doo dance/walk with me, and even though he's quiet, he's hilarious!!!

Taylor John- when he was little (little-er I guess) and I'd ask who my boy was, he'd look down shyly and say "me" and then I'd ask who his girl was and he'd say "you." he also used to "sneakily" hold your hand while you were watching movies...so cute!

Brinnley- she's the little one who made me want to have babies! and I love that she cut her own hair a few weeks ago. she's gonna be a hair girl like me!

Bronco Randall- the BroncStar! he's so happy all the time! I think I've heard him cry twice...and he was just hungry!

the Stewart Family

Sadie Marie- 2 words...Opera ABC's! seriously, she is always a big help, and always has a big smile on that pretty little face of hers!

Megan Adell- French Man laugh. 'nuff said. the other day, Megs looked up at me and told me that she thinks my teeth are white and pretty...she always makes me feel good about myself!

Parker James- he is a farmer! Farmer Parks!!! He loves to show me, or really anyone, his Chickens...he really is a good little Farm boy!
Thomas James- he's still pretty little, but I love how wirey he is and that his cry can rival that of a grown man's for deepness!
the Martineau Family
Olivia Michelle- I love to watch her sing...possibly the best facial expressions EVER!!! and she's not a bad dancer either!
Samuel Aaron- my little Sambo! one time I cut his hair and he cried, not because he was scared of me and my shears, but because he was scared of his HAIR!
Jess Emmerson- Baby Emmers is still too little for me to know very well yet, but she has her Momma's smile and we all know it's a good one!
the Cowan family
Sydni Alyss- when they were building their house, we'd watch Syd on Saturday mornings, and she would sometimes cry because she missed her mommy...all I had to do was tell her she had pretty shoes, or hair, or clothes, and she would get a HUGE-UNGUS smile on her face and be happy for the rest of the day!
Tyler Jon- sweet little Ty-Ty! he looks so much like his daddy! well, looks like him but has WAY more hair!
the Judd family
McKinley Adell- Kinners is the first grandkid to call me JenJen, she came up with it, and it's kind of stuck! I also like it when she does the Pledge...one Nathan under God...and wis liba-ty and justice a all!
Baby Judd- don't know him/her yet, but I'm really looking forward to the day I get to! maybe I should have left baby Judd out...I dont think shim is officially announced yet... =) sorry Mar!
so, there you have it! my nieces and nephews! I really do love each and every one, my life wouldn't be nearly as fun or exciting without them! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!
p.s. it's being retarted and wont do the spacing right...sorry! I've tried 4 times to fix it! I'm giving up! =)

7 things people said...:

Unknown said...

You are one lucky gal to have all these cute people in your life! I won't be an aunt for a bit, but I am sure glad that I got to enjoy some of your neices and nephews when we were younger. They are all sweeties! (the ones that I have met ha ha)

P.S. I hope Mar doesn't kill you for spilling the beans! But I am SOOOO excited for them! Please tell her to do a blog about it telling us all the details. CONGRATS JUDD'S!!

Haley's Life said...

Thanks so much!!
You rock Jen-Jen!
See you on the 4th!

HaLeY

Shelly said...

WHAT!!!! THE EGGO IS PREGO???? RUDE. i wish i hadn't found out via your blog.

Shelly said...

hehehe. just kiddin. i knew.

Colt 'n Tami said...

Ohhhhhhhh how SWEET was that. U are a cute auntie... cheers to kinners and baby judd it's fun we're like related!!!! U're sweet. loved the tributes!!!!!

Marilee said...

well..... you're the best JenJen around! and one great auntie, too!

David and Janalee said...

We think you ROCK aunt Jennie, and we wish you did not have to go to school so you could come hang out!
We will always remember "One night in Bancock..err Taiwan" and our shirts!
OLIVE JUICE!!!
The Smith gang