Friday, June 27, 2008

what I like about Fridays...

I know it's kind of random, but I just had a hankering to share with you all my favorite part of Friday... okay, maybe not my FAVORITE part, but it's up there... anyway... Every Monday, I either have to turn my phone on silent mode, or turn the volume to 1 because we are not supposed to even take our phones on the floor at school, but they look the other way if you just keep it on silent. silly I know, but I am a rule follower, and so I do it... I'm kind of lazy, and I don't get too many calls at night, so durring the week, I just leave it on what ever I set it on on Monday. but on Friday, at about 6:31 P.M. when "the school Bell" has rung, and I'm free for the weekend, I get a little bit excited that I can turn my phone's volume back up to 7! (7 is the highest my phone goes...) so, every Friday, you can see me walking out of the back doors at Bon Losee, with a big smile on my face...not a big "the weekend is here" smile, but a big "I can actually hear my phone if it rings" smile. so...now everyone should tell me one of their favorite things about Friday...and we'll all have a Friday post...yeah! DO IT!!!

0 things people said...: