Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Memories...

1. I thought that this one would be fun to look back on memories.Here are the rules:1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

I saw this on a couple of my friends blogs and really had fun with it...so, go on now, do it! you know you want to...

12 things people said...:

Pam said...

Jen . . . I remember all those times that you made us play that movie game where we connect any Actor/Actress to Kevin Bacon. Funny thing, I still do this every once in a while.

Unknown said...

Wow we have so many memories... I think some of my favorites were, this is weird I know... eating hamburger helper at your house. I loved that stuff!! Also I remember making radio shows in your bedroom on the tape player and I also remember club JTT. We were all a bit obsessed with him!

The Chizel Family said...

hmm, so many to choose from...thanks for being my bff even if you didn't like me in 1st grade!:) I remeber collecting things in elementary school and barrying them in the dirt, under a rock placed careful on a napkin so our treasure would not get dirty! and building clay bricks from the peach cups!!

Shelly said...

It has to be the unfortunate pants ripping incident on my in-laws tramploine...so funny....but really not! Or, it could be your separate little casserole dishes of meatless food Mom made especially for the pickiest eater ever. ;-)

Colt 'n Tami said...

I'LL NEVER FORGET CHIOR TOUR WITH MAMA AND PAPA COWAN AND OUR GREAT CHUCKLES. ALSO THE TIME YOU BOUGHT ME THE CUTEST HOOT SHIRT EVER!!! AND OF COURSE THE TIME YOU WAXED COLTS EYEBROWS & NOSE. HAHAHA

David and Janalee said...

So many things...The horrid email you sent to me while I was in Taiwan that turned out to be a great email about Tanner, Dancing in parking lots of all kinds, shapes and sizes, all your many personalities and never knowing who would answer the phone, You being the best babysitter ever to my kids and spoiling them rotten while I was gone, my Hawaii quilt, the one night in Bancock...um I mean Taipei t-shirts that greeted us as we came off the airplane with Maya from Taiwan, you being a pesky little sis when Dave and I were dating, trying to make something you would eat for dinner when I would babysit you, your love of reading and music, your nice way of being honest when something really does not look great on me, your testimony, your love of family, the deep talks we sometimes have, Pink Parinorma (???)which involved a pink unitard and many other accessories, introducing you to 'WICKED', and so much more! Thanks for the trip down memroie lane!
Janna

Astrid said...

How about a future memory . . . Like when you and I laugh our pants off watching "Mr.MAC" himself arrive Monday morning at the "Board Room" to find an entirely new floorset, borrowed of course from Victoria's Secret! HE HE HE, I can't wait until we make that a memory! :)

Jason said...

When Jennie came over to my house and insisted that we watch the "Pirate Movie." We were a little bit scepticle, but it was almost as good as watching Jennie's reactions to it. Oh yeah, we had Coke Chicken for dinner too. That was good!

Astrid said...

Ok, it's me again . . . I just hope that this is not a memory someone has with you. I read it today and thought, "Please don't let either of those girls be Jennie!!!!" http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=3825305

Ashley said...

I remember A LOT of good times!! One that i memeory i really like is when you me and lexy watched jane eyre and ate pizza and laughed for like ever!! ha we had some good times workin at the mac, i miss you tons!!

Unknown said...

I remember watching Treasure Planet in your basement. That is all. ;-)

DBA said...

This memory isn't a very old one actually. I remember going to the Provo temple to do endowments for like the second or third time ever, and I was so nervous. I saw you working there and I guess seeing someone familiar made me feel more comfortable. So, thanks.