Friday, June 13, 2008

Disclaimer...

while I don't go into extreme detail, be aware that the following post does mention spandex suits, disposeable undies and bras, and full body saran wrap...and a few other things that may not be appropriate for very young eyes and ears... but it's pretty entertaining if I do say so myself, so if you'd like to read about my adventures in estetics, read on my friends, READ ON!

P.S. I'm also sorry for any mental images and/or pictures that come to mind when thinking about me in a spandex suit...lucky for some of you, you have already seen this...kind of...and will have already gotten over it's consequent nightmares ;)

2 things people said...:

Colt 'n Tami said...

HAHHAAH LOVE IT SOUNDS ADVENTUROUS!!! I NEED TO COME USE MY FREE SCALP RUBB! WAHOOOO. HOW'S YOUR SUMMA GOING?

Melissa said...

I want my PINK spandex back after reading about this experience....