Wednesday, June 11, 2008

today...

today i get to have microdermabrasion (like a chemical peel but less painful, and with a more immediate result) a m'lis body wrap("whole body"exfoliation...not sure how i feel about this one...) and synergie(something to do with cellulite...all i really know is that i'm supposed to drink 3 liters of water this morning...i've been to the ladies room 5 times already...) over $200.00 worth of estetics and i get it all for FREE!!! just some of the perks of beauty school! i'm kind of feeling wierd though, because i figured it would be a waste to wear make-up...and i look funny without it! anyway, i'll let you know how things went tomorrow...for now, wish me luck...cause i have no idea what to expect! and p.s. HOOORAY for FREE-ness!

4 things people said...:

David and Janalee said...

Yay for free stuff! Let me know how that whole body wrap thing goes, I for one don't think I could ever do that!
Janna

Unknown said...

That sounds fabulous, you lucky lady!!! My friend gets those synergie wraps and says they are working pretty good so far. (as far as the cellutlite goes, I want one of those!) Have fun!!

Shelly said...

hmmm. I likey free stuff. Sounds loverly. I, myself, could go for a free eyebrow waxing. wink. wink. nudge. nudge. knowhatimean?

Kath Ow said...

Hi Jennie,

Have u heard of Galvanic spa ? A portable palm size device with 4 heads for different functions - face, body, hair & wrinkle.

Take care.

Kath