I got to go see The Chronicles of Narnia, Prince Caspian yesterday...I loved it! I really love how much symbolism C.S. Lewis used in his works. I think it's really awesome that they are being made into movies, and I hope the others continue to be as good as the first two... I have to admit that I was scared out of my mind in the middle of the movie...all I will say is that the wierd beaky bird lady nearly made me pee my pants...but dont worry, that part is over before you know it! so, go see it! you'll like it!

p.s. Is it creepy that I think Prince Caspian is one good looking son-of-a-gun? cause I do...and I'm not creepy...
3 things people said...:
I have no idea what the story is about, but i think Prince Caspian is a hottie.
Jen Jen, This girl in my class thinks that Caspian is ugly.. i was like "excuse me?" and then she was like, "Ya He's freaking ugly" and then i was like "Whatev he's hot" just thought you would like to know... JK! Ya. That was such a good movie!
You know what i think is the best . . . When I click from either your blog to marilee's, or her's to yours, and the same exact song starts right up again! LOVE IT!!!!! Oh and did you order your thong yet for father's day?
Post a Comment