Monday, May 12, 2008

A New Favorite...


okay, so I'm pretty much obsessed with the Twilight Trilogy...anyone who knows me has known that for A LONG TIME now... I try to get everyone I know that hasn't read the books, to read them... I think that Stephanie Meyer may just be in my top 5, no make that top 3 favorite authors of all time... right next to my beloved Jane Austen...which I guess makes sense that I LOVE LOVE LOVE her latest novel, THE HOST. who would have thought that I, the romance only kind of girl would think so highly of a book about ALIENS?!? I reccomend this book to EVERYONE! I think that guys would even like it...that is if they have the huevos to get passed it being a "chick book." I won't tell you any more than that it is a book about an alien species called Souls...her name is Wanderer...oh my goodness! I'll just add Jared and Ian to my list of men I would gladly marry at a moments notice... and I'll say that it is over 600 pages, I started on Friday and finished up Sunday evening...I could hardly put it down! HOOORAY for new good books!


p.s. if anyone ever has any good suggestions on books for me to read, lay 'em on me!

6 things people said...:

Superflymama said...

Oh my goodness! I need to read this book if it's really that good. I have heard alot of people talking about how great it is, but now that I've heard it from you I totally beleive it. Thanks for the tip.

Marianne said...

When can I borrow it?!?!

DBA said...

Jennie! Hi! I don't mind if you stalked our blog. I love keeping in touch with people this way! Anyway, our little girl has finally arrived. I've posted lots of pics on our blog, so feel free to check them out. I guess I'll have to read this book as well. I do like her Twilight series, so if it's as good then I'll probably like it and I'm sure I'm going to have lots of reading time in the middle of the night now! :)

Colt 'n Tami said...

Thanks for the fun waxing session. hahaha. u rock!!!!! U are one talented mama!!!! Colt loves his waxin too!!!!

Jessica Marie said...

OH MY GOODNESS- I WANT TO READ THIS BOOK!!!! But I never read when I am up here at school- no time! But the day I get home I will be reading that book!!!!!!!!!! And if you say you liked it, then I absolutely know I will like it because we pretty much like the same things!

Camille said...

I agree with your obsession.... I LOVE Stephenie Meyer!!