Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Let's play TAG!

This TAG looked pretty fun so........ HOOORAY for making shtuff up! This one's for Marilee!

What is his name? Prince Consuelo Beauregaurd Mateo Bananahammock the 4th...but our friends call him Harry ;D

How long have you been together? Well...about 17 years I guess...

How long did you date? about 17 years I guess...I was 7 when we met...

Who eats more? me. and I'm not afraid to admit it!I love the food...food, food, food, down, down it goes, into my belly...I love food...(Harry is, afterall imaginary...how pathetic do I sound?! ;D)

Who said 'I Love You' first? He did...but who the heck doesn't love ME?

Who is taller? again...that's me...by a couple feet...he's a...he's a Midget...but shhhh...don't tell Marilee, she's scared of little people, and she hasn't quite figured out that he's smaller than normal...

Who is smarter? if your asking about product or suits, its me, if your asking about the molecular structure of the dwarf planet Pluto, its still me, but if your asking if the Alfredo sauce is ready for eatin' it's definetly Harry...He's a Chef you know...

Who does the laundry? I do! Harry would get stuck in the dryer!

Who does the dishes? I make him do 'em...he has to pull his weight around here!

Who sleeps on the right? we switch...some nights he's too scared to sleep by the door, and other nights he's to scared to sleep by the window...what a wierdy!

Who pays the bills? Harry.

Who mows the lawn? Harry, yet again...as far as he knows anyway...he looks so cute on that "Riding Lawn Mower" that I dont have the heart to tell him that it's actually a Jazzy chair...

Who cooks dinner? I let Harry do that... he has all the skillz when it comes to dinner, but leave the cookies up to me!

Who drives when you are together? Me...his feet can't reach the pedals.

Who is more stubborn? ME! But Harry loves it...he calls me his little Mule...not gonna lie, it kind of hurts my feelings...

Who kissed who first? We don't kiss.

Who asked who out first? He asked me...I'm old fashioned that way...

Who proposed? Harry yet again...the way he did it was adoreable, he sang me a song that he made up about our courtship, and gave me a heart shaped diamond. I couldn't say no, then I would be the chick who broke the midget's heart!

Who has more siblings? Suprisingly Harry has more than me, beating my 7 sisters and 4 brothers, with 19 brothers and 23 sisters... wierd I know...

Who wears the pants? Me...I don't like wearing skirts anymore...

well...that was fun...hope you enjoyed that... no offense to little people, I just knew Marilee would love that "little" twist... here's to hoping I don't get in trouble for this! ;D I want to Tag Tynelle and Dari and Angie and anyone else that reads my blog...if you haven't already been tagged...for those who are really married, do it for real, I LOVE a good romance! for those who aren't (JESSICA!!!) make something up...it better be good!

6 things people said...:

Marianne said...

My life won't be complete until I get to meet Harry!! He sounds so adorable!

Shelly said...

Nice. For a moment there methunk we were reading about your bear. PHEW!

David and Janalee said...

I thought he was your bear also, but he sounds like a dreamboat!
Jennie and Harry sittin in a tree...
LUV U!
Janna

Haley's Life said...

Oh really, and who is Harry?
Just kidding
We love you!

Hoch's

www.hoch--highlights.blogspot.com

Marilee said...

I love Love LOVE that you did this! You, my pretty are one funny maker-uper! I am also okay that this is not for real b-cuz I really am intimidated by small people..... no offense.... they rock.... just glad I'm not one!

Colt 'n Tami said...

HAHAHAH WAHOOO HARRY SOUNDS DREAMY! U GO GIRL!