yeah... I'm in CHICAGO!!! yay! so much freaking fun! I'm having a blast with my gal pals, and loving the big city...but I dont wanna live here... today, we went to the 94th floor of the John (...I mean Herbie...) Hancock building! it was so cool to be that high in the air! I'll post pictures soon, and if you are lucky enough to be related to me, I MISS YOU TERRIBLY!!! and I can't wait to see you, and I miss my Beauregaurd, and my Mommy, and my Daddy, and my Sisters, and my Brothers, and my Nieces, and my Nephews and well, I miss Utah! Can't wait to see you, and I'll wax your eyebrows with the wax pot I'm getting tomorrow, soon! OLIVES!!!
Friday, February 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 things people said...:
Jennie-I can't believe you are in Chicago all by yourself!! Wow! Your a "BIG" girl now! Have you seen Oprah yet?!?! JK! Have a GREAT time! It seems like I haven't seen you forever!! Have fun! Love Ya!
Jennie- I MISS YOU
Post a Comment