Saturday, March 1, 2008

Hot German named Sebestian!


yeah...so today we went to Hair World, and I got my hair cut by the German national Sexy Hair Educator. he was mysteriously attractive, AND had a hottie pants accent! he told me that he wasn't going to touch my bangs, and I quote, "because they are too FABulous to begin with!" (except it sounded much better in his sexyhair geman accent!) I told him that I wanted to keep my length and add more LONG layers. what I got, is REALLY short layers, and tons of movement. I'm scared to say that I have a mullet, and I LOVE IT!!! so, the only down fall of my sexy-hair exprience, was that when the Styling lady styled it made me look like a soccer Momma from TEXAS! I'll post pictures soon!

7 things people said...:

Marianne said...

Ain't nothin wrong with a soccer momma from Texas!! You look FABULOUS!!

David and Janalee said...

Soccer moms ARE hot ya know! I still do not know what took you to Chicago, but after reading your posts I am guessing school. So, a sexy david bowie-ish looking german hairstylist gave you a mullet and you are okay with it? Well, I don't think it looks like a mullet, you look great as usual.
Hopr you have a great time, are you gonna get to see wicked???
Have a great time!
Janna

Jill said...

Jennie- What the hay-howdy-hay are you doing out there?!? I am excited to see your hair! Can't wait to see you!

Hayley said...

Gotta love mullets!! I don't think yours is too mullet - esq. I like it!! Well, have fun in the Windy City!

Shelly said...

May I be the first to say....HOW CUTE!!!

Love the new look. You're children are all li'l hotties. Give 'em al a squeeze from me!

Superflymama said...

Oh my freakin gosh! You look fabulous. I love the hair-do. I can't wait to see it in person. I bet you are having such a blast. You'll have to tell me all about it when you get back. Have fun. We miss you.

Colt 'n Tami said...

jennie, you rock, you know you could get that hott German hairstylist... u got it goin on! Love the new hair