Thursday, January 24, 2008

So glad I'm not there!

The other night, a Young Women's group from Spanish Fork came in for scalp treatments, (freaking awesome activity! I'm jealous!) my girl, Kristi, was 15 and had just moved here 4 months ago, from San Diego. she looked like she had been crying, but I didn't want to pry, so I just asked her how her day was going, and she broke down in tears and told me all about the Boy Drama she had been going through that day. I guess the guy she had been dating since she moved here told her that he likes her best friend, and doesn't want to date her anymore. I felt so bad! but at the same time, SO HAPPY that I am no longer in High School! I never really had boy drama, but I did have friend drama, and WAY too much drama to ever want to be back at good old Payson High. even though I miss alot of the people I was friends with, I wouldn't want to re-live any of it! So, here's to high school, and the drama, and CHEERS to being done with it FOREVER!!!

3 things people said...:

Shelly said...

I raise my glass with you. Cheers!

The only drama I get to deal woth now is Olive's. One day she's marrying Collin, the next, Reed. then the next day Dillon's mom tells me how he's all smiles for his girlfriend Olivia. Heaven help me! She's only in Pre K!!!

Colt 'n Tami said...

hahaha. good 'ol drama. So glad the only drama i deal with now is Jr. High kiddies which really is a hoot listing to them chat.. Good ol days! P.S. Cheers to another girls hot tub club party!

Colt 'n Tami said...

sooooooooo sorry about my moon shine hubby that night. sheesh, he was on one! you're a sport jennie