Thursday, January 31, 2008

My Band...

I stole this from Dari... thanks!

LET"S MAKE A BAND!

YOUR BAND NAME is the title of the first article you find on this random Wikipedia link(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Random)

YOUR ALBUM TITLE is found on this site. Click on "New Random Quotations" at the bottom of the page. The last four words of the very last quote is the title of your album.(http://www.quotationspage.com/random.php3)

YOUR ALBUM COVER ARTWORK: is the third picture on this site.http://www.flickr.com/explore/interesting/7days/

Here is mine:

Album Artwork:

Band Name: Taxandria Juniperina

Album Name: You Must Respect Yourself!

3 things people said...:

Jill said...

Can I be your agent, or etter yet, you fan club president? mI see a very long and successful future ahead! Love you, your rocker friend~~
Lij Slabwets

Jill said...

Ps did I metion that I hate Justin's Laptop! I can't type on this thing!

Shelly said...

I just formed a band. we're the Sadi Carnot band. Our upcoming album is called: "Hath Least To Do". I am rockin the front cover with some very lovely orange marigoldish looking flowers. Let me know when you album release date is. I would hate to compete with family.