Monday, January 21, 2008

I do NOT heart snow.


did I mention that I HATE snow with the fire of a thousand suns!? well I do. I do not like snow. I guess I do like it right before Christmas, but after Christmas, I HATE SNOW! seriously! anyone who likes snow sports must be crazy! being cold and wet and falling down on ice are not my ideas of a good time! so, when I woke up this morning and heard on the radio that there were accidents and slide off's all over the roads, I was NOT excited to drive to orem for work and actually scared out of my mind to drive home from school tonight! yes, just ask my mom, I started crying 'cause I was so scared! I'm a baby, a big baby who hates snow! BOO SNOW!

2 things people said...:

David and Janalee said...

hey! Come live in Cali with me and then we can just have a day trip to the snow...you just drive away when you are sick of it...there is something really wonderful about that! Miss you, we need to catch up on the life and times of Jen and Jan(na).
Hope you make it home safe.
Olives!
Jan

Jill said...

Jennie- I also hate the snow. I only find comfort in the fact that when I dress up Park's in his snow clothes, he somewhat resemble the fat kid on "Christmas Story"... I can't put my arms down... He He HE. FUNNY! I don't like to drive in the snow and have realized that closing your eyes and wishing for the best DOES NOT work. (just a little FYI) Good Luck.