Tuesday, January 15, 2008

i'm pouting...

yes. i'm being a 3 year old and i'm pouting because i can't have my way. i want the writers strike to end before the 12th of never, because i miss the office! january already sucked without the strike, and this year it is even worse! not one new episode...of anything! a lovely new episode would really do the trick to cure my winter blues... who needs hawaii?! give me a new uncomfortable situation... with dwight and creed and angela and michael and lets not forget jim and pam...or andy... i even miss that kevin! life without the office is bleak! and i'm still pouting! and i will pout until i get my office fix! I MISS THE OFFICE!!!

5 things people said...:

Unknown said...

I agree, give us the Office back!! and while they are at it, get me some new Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, and Pushing Daisies!!! Boo to the strike still going, they need to give the writers what they want!!!!!!

David and Janalee said...

Your so cute when you pout! I agree, bring on new episodes of anything plaes! Love you!
Jan

For Every Occasion said...

Obviously I haven't watched TV for a long time - I didn't know that new episodes weren't being shot and aired on TV!

Marilee said...

cheers to ending the strike!! we should have a HUGE-UNGUS office party when it returns... anyones invited!!

Shelly said...

While I can't say I am an Office FREAK...yeah, that's right...I call you freak (to be said in funny accent)...I, too, would like a speedy end to this most trying of times. My trying times deal more with Heroes like Peter Petrelli, however. Thank the stars AI is on it's way...Here's to finding someone betta than Taylor Hicks...