Yes, I know that they are really lame, and most times not at all funny, but I have an intense love of Chuck Norris jokes. There really is just something about good ol' Chuck that just brightens my day everytime I think about him. Maybe I am harboring a secret subconcoius crush on him... naw, I don't think thats it...he's not nearly as good looking as, say, David Bowie...
(yea, I have been in love with him since the first time I saw Labyrinth! and then his cameo in Zoolander sealed the deal, and I dont think I'll ever be satisfied with another man... ;) ) anyway, back to Chuck Norris jokes, I learned a few new ones yesterday, here ya go!
1. Did you know that there are no steroids in baseball? ...only people Chuck Norris has breathed on!
2.They wanted to put Chuck Norris's face on Mount Rushmore....but the granite was too soft for his beard.
3.Did you know Chuck Norris is a quarter Cherokee? ...it has nothing to do with his ancestry, he ate a freakin' indian!
4.When the boogieman goes to sleep at night, he checks his closet.....FOR CHUCK NORRIS!!!
5.There is nothing behind Chuck Norris's beard.....except another FIST!
2 things people said...:
I knew about David Bowie....he IS mysteriously handsome. I was nervous when I read his name with Chuckie's in the title. I was thinking, "Oh, Jen....I can't even PRETEND to think he's handsome....not even mysteriously handsome....you need to seek professional help in this matter!" But then as I read on I thought, "Well, I suppose I could enjoy a good Chuck joke with the rest of them." I am grateful your infatuation with Chuck only goes joke deep.
Olives!
i do not heart chuck! he is infact a little......a LOT creepy! those jokes were pretty good though... i liked the one about his push- ups...
Post a Comment