ha ha you are so funny!! I think they are cute. But I LOVE bangs and I always switch back and forth between the swoop and the straight across bangs. Rock em girl, thats the style now! :)
Jen, you look like a movie star! I think you look darling! If you really hate them, you could talk her into letting you give her a haircut. Ha ha just kidding. Love ya
6 things people said...:
ha ha you are so funny!! I think they are cute. But I LOVE bangs and I always switch back and forth between the swoop and the straight across bangs. Rock em girl, thats the style now! :)
Not bad at all! Sheesh I was kinda worried there for a second, but I was right, you could never look anything but fabulous! Olives!
Janna
You were so..............RIGHT!!!
You look like a freak....in' hot babe, that is!
If you start working right now, perhaps you will talk me into bangs prior to our next meeting.
X's and O's
Hey I think you're one hott mama... love the new do!
they do look a little beetle-ish... hehehe! i think they look swell
Jen, you look like a movie star! I think you look darling! If you really hate them, you could talk her into letting you give her a haircut. Ha ha just kidding.
Love ya
Post a Comment