Thursday, December 6, 2007
my sisters...my idols!
i am very luck to have been born into a HUGE family...even luckier that i have seven AWESOME big sisters. they are the glue that hold me together at times, and the reason i love being at my house so much! i really love them! they are definetly my best friends. sisters are the greatest! oops! mom's in the picture too! isn't she cute? i love her hair, and the way she gets "angry" when you try to touch it! she is the best mom ever!
Posted by
jennie
at
7:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 things people said...:
Oh these are so cute!!! I always loved your big sis's too and wished I had some myself ;)
Cute pics! McKenzie D. is my favorite photographer! I hope you had a happy birthday!!
Soooooooo cute. CHEERS to sisters! It was fun to see ya the other night.... p.s. your blog is darlin'. I love, love the pic of you on the side, that's my favorite!!!!!!!!!!
We are so stinkin cute arent we?
And our perfectly placed hair mum is pretty darn awesome...unless angry.
Olive Juice Jen!
Jan
Post a Comment