
so yesterday, I was making a delivery to the MTC for work...and who should I see but my baby brother walking right there in front of me! I was so excited that I was shaking! I still don't know whether it was a good idea to talk to him or not, it kind of hit home how much I really do miss the little guy! don't get me wrong...I know that he is where he needs to be, and that the experience he's going to gain can't be gained in any other way. I'm proud of his decision to serve a mission but, I really, Really, REALLY miss him! I love Joe Joe!
Wednesday, December 5, 2007
Joe Joe!
Posted by
jennie
at
9:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 things people said...:
Oh my!!! That is awesome, how exciting! I bet he was way glad to see you too :)
NOT FAIR! How cute Little joe looks with a missionary tag on! I bet mom was so jealous! Hope you bday was all that you wanted and more...Pirates booty on the way shortly.
Luv U
Janna
Post a Comment