Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Babysitting Kinners...

So, last night I was babysitting my niece McKinley- which is seriously one of my favorite things to do- she's always really fun, but yesterday, someone must have put a quarter or two in her! it started when she woke up in the crib in our guest room... she was okay until she realized that I wasn't her mom- when she did, she FREAKED OUT! she wouldn't stop crying! I felt so bad! she only calmed down when I offered her a nice big piece of "Choklit" (that's how she says chocolate...) later, we walked around my block delivering christmas presents... she was kind of somber until a nieghbor gave her a fruit by the foot, the recipients from that point on were greeted with "Merry Kissmus" and got a fond farewell of "See Ya! Miss Ya! Wove Ya! Bye!" after our deliveries were made we went home, and she requested some Ham. yes...Ham. I put her in the highchair, and gave her some Ham. Mike comes into the story here... Mikohl (how she says Mike) tapped her on the head with an empty wrapping paper tube, he handed it to her, and she returned the favor...then she looked at me and sweetly said "Come here JenJen!" while wagging her little fingers at me...and still wielding the paper tube...


she has the cutest voice! so even though I knew what was comming, I went over and recieved my "Beating" after she had given everyone at home a proper hit on the head, her Daddy came home. I started telling my dear brother in law Nathan how Kinley "freaked out" when she saw that I wasn't Marilee... then Kinners started saying "Mommy freak out!" and laughing hysterically. When I took her out of the highchair, she started running around out kitchen still saying "Mommy FREAK OUT!" and still laughing at herself as if she were the funniest little chiquita on the planet! then...she laid down in the middle of our floor and started doing what can only be described as yoga. sadly, after her yoga routine was finished, her daddy took her home...



I LOVE that McKinnley Judd!

4 things people said...:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

ha ha that is so funny! I love lil kiddies! I am sad though, because the pictures aren't working and I want to see them! :(

Shelly said...

Wow, Jen...Let me know how THAT blog is...te he he! Pics didn't work for me either. I wanna play with that little Kinners. Could ya drive her over???

Colt 'n Tami said...

HAHAHAHA ... how cute is that. You are a HOOT, i love those pics.. Yes, we are blessed to have McKinley as our neice.... MERRY CHRISTMAS