Thursday, December 20, 2007

PIRATE'S BOOTY!!! YAY!

so...my AWESOME big sister Janna (he he he she HATES it when people call her Janna...except me of course!) sent me not just 1, but 2 HUGE-UNGUS bags of my favorite California treat... Pirate's Booty is pretty much the great love of my snacking life. the white cheddar cheese flavor floods your mouth in cheesy deliciousness, as the puffed rice and corn melts, nay disolves, into the great unknown... okay...that was a little bit creepy, I'll admit it! I just can't help but LOVE the Pirate's Booty! plus, it has a fantabulous name... Unfortunately, I have yet to find the stuff in the good state of Utah...but Janalee and David always make sure to have a big bag of it handy when I come to visit! Thanks Janna! ;) Olives to you and Davey and Spencer and Tanner and Matthew and Jakey and Miss Maya..... that was the best birthday present a girl could hope for!

1 things people said...:

David and Janalee said...

Yay! I am glad you like it so much and that it got there...sorry it was uh three weeks give or take late!
Guess what??? They make it in small snack size bags now like the bags of chips for your lunch...good news for me cause I pretty much eat the whole big bag if I open it! Yes seriously I do, and I don't even care.
So, love you little sis, I still need a pic of you know who so I can see if said person is Jennie worthy....Olive Juice!
Janna (if you are not one of my sisters, don't even think about calling me that)