i love it! that picture is gorgeous!! i cant wait to see more either
Yay! I want to see LOTS of picutes!! And I need an update! How was Florida?
Jennie, I was so upset that we had to miss your wedding but it looks gorgeous. I'd love to see more. Hope things are wonderful out in good ole Genola!
DANNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG... hello hottie bride! How flippin priceless is this pic... WOW! Love it! You 2 look soooooo good and in love! I love it! Can't wait to see more!
Post a Comment
4 things people said...:
i love it! that picture is gorgeous!! i cant wait to see more either
Yay! I want to see LOTS of picutes!! And I need an update! How was Florida?
Jennie, I was so upset that we had to miss your wedding but it looks gorgeous. I'd love to see more. Hope things are wonderful out in good ole Genola!
DANNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG... hello hottie bride! How flippin priceless is this pic... WOW! Love it! You 2 look soooooo good and in love! I love it! Can't wait to see more!
Post a Comment