i've been laughing alot today... this particular conversation started out with (G rated) wedding night stuff and ended with a nasty haircut dyed red...i hope you laugh a little... i think we're pretty funny...
earlier today i changed my facebook status to this:
"i always plan on going to bed early and then end up reading or talking to Preston until way too late... gee i cant wait to get married!"
the following is the conversation that evolved between my sister Shelly and i...
Shelly: I'll with hold my thoughts.
Me: no, please, share them. or are they not appropriate for the likes of facebook? ;)
Shelly: uh...was simply going to ask if you were thinking you'd get to bed earlier after the weddin'....wink wink...
Me: um...hahaha...nervous laughter...hahaha is mom going to read this?....hehehe...i miss your face.
Shelly: I adore you. Thanks for making me giggle!
Me: the feeling is mutual dear sister. come see me. right now. please.
Shelly: How 'bout I send Liv...not the same, but she'll enjoy some girly time...
Me: wait a sec...you were already gonna do that. lame sauce. but, i accept. i love that little Olive. she shall have to do until August then? do you have NO plans to come out til the wedding?!
Shelly: I'm planning on coming out a couple weeks before the wedding...you know, to help, diffuse tension...these sorts of things are excessively important.
Shelly: I am sending a sample head band or two...
Me: Perfection! a sample headband and a little girl! what luck! if only i were a (fashionable) witch that lived in a house made of gingerbread and frosting......ya know...like the witch in Hansle and Grettle?...anyone? anyone? no? me either...
Shelly: if you had a tank full of Swedish fish I'd come visit....I have 3 colors of thread, you like 3 different color flowers on a head band, monochromatic, or petals that match the head band with different color insides?
Shelly: have you ever heard of OK GO?
Me: nope, never heard of it... and about the flowers, i dunno... what do you think? AHHHH! (that's me feaking out a little in my head...)
Shelly: I'll try a few different ones. If I'm very industrious this weekend, I'll get it done to send with Liv. The small thread takes more time...
Me: i am so sorry! will you ever forgive your favorite baby sister?
Me: for some reason i am imagining this conversation in a russian/greek accent...it is very amusing.
Shelly: another reason for which I do adore thee. I will now type I love you in Russian phonetics: Ya LooBloo Tehbyeh.
Shelly: Oh, and No prob. I think they are adorable...
Me: BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! and now its official, people in the store think i am nuts. i'm laughing manaically yet again, at what appears to be nothing! BAHAHAHAHA
Shelly: oooo...I posted a new vid of Emerson in a big ol' tantrum. Turn the volume way down...
Shelly: And...in case you haven't read my status...Willie Nelson CUT HIS HAIR!
Me: (after she changed her picture to Willie Nelson)
my, My, MY! Shelly! you look like an old man now... what has happened?
Shelly: do you like me in red?
Me: red is your very best color...perhaps you should dye that accident of a haircut red...it would be QUITE becoming...or something...
Shelly: Well...when it gets dyed there is only one person whom I will allow to take the virginity of my hair. That is you...when the day comes...
Me: the honor, nay priviledge of coloring your locks is something i aspire to. and when that day comes, my life, i assure you, shall be complete.
yes, i know, we are completely random...
Thursday, May 27, 2010
how conversations evolve...
Posted by
jennie
at
1:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 things people said...:
I love our convo. We are randomness to a t.
funny funny!
Post a Comment