i'm sitting in my kitchen and the stereo happens to blaring the lovely sounds of Mo-Tab's wind chime filled rendition of "The Impossible Dream." hence the title... tomorrow we get carpet in most of the basement...YAY YAY YAY!!! i went on a date last night, it was fun...refreshing...he made chili AND giant M&M cookies...which means i had to eat chili...gross...but i was a champ and didn't even shiver when i put the spoonfuls in my mouth...didn't taste as bad as i remember it though...haha part of growing up i guess...we watched zombie movies...i may or may not have punched his leg when i got scared...i apologized profusely...he's a good guy...bonus, it wasn't the least bit awkward to see him at church today...probably a good sign, but then, i never know! Rachel Hansen is one of my favorite girls in my ward, we get along swimmingly! today i saw a BabyRuth wrapper and pictured in my head the time on Friends, when Ross wasn't to name the baby Ruth and has to talk Rachel in to it, and then when she finally agrees she says "we'll have ourselves a little baby Ruth!" and then they veto Ruth. way funnier when you're watching it...i promise. i'm gonna paint my bedroom on Wednesday...should be an adventure. the new fireplace in the basement is very romantical...hehehe cant wait til i have a boyfriend someday tehehe... did i just say that?! YES I DID! mommasita and i picked out the decorative tile for the mantle, its basically gorgeous. Joey comes home in about 2 weeks. i'm very excited for that. definitely very tired right now...didn't get home until 1:30 ish and then i couldn't sleep until after 2...totally worth it though. good date. fun date. whoa... think i may have dozed off for a second there... gonna be a busy week this week...kinda excited for it to be over and it hasn't even started. lame.
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 things people said...:
I love you and your posts. That is all I have to say. But, alas, more words have come to my lips.... It is strange to think, I haven't seen you since a month. I have seen the new moon, but not you. I have seen sunsets and sunrises, but nothing of your beautiful face.
OK, OK...it's been more than a month!
Post a Comment