Saturday, June 13, 2009

...white fella call it, Australia!

tonight I went to the Judd's with Mar and Nath and we hottubbed with Jaclyn...Jac and I were singing Garth Brooks songs at the top of our lungs and Kinley kept coming out and yelling at us because we're gonna wake up the neighbors...it's funny because the neighbors in Genola are kinda far away... last night Jillian came over and we watched Australia, women should watch this movie to first of all, fall in love with the little boy, Nala, second of all, to envy Nicole Kidman's wardrobe and third of all stare unabashedly at Hugh Jackman as he uses the full power of his beautiful Australian accent, works his rippling (in a NOT disgusting way) pectorals and 8 pack stomach muscles, and basically makes it so you will never be satisfied by another man... Men should watch it to first of all, witness a really awesome bar fight, second of all, watch a fat dude get trampled by a herd of stampeding cattle while the little aboriginal boy stares them in the eye to get them to stop stampeding, third of all, to watch an amazing Pearl Harbor of Australia war scene... its kind of late right now, and even though every muscle in my body is relaxed and begging to sleep, my mind is whirling around, my eyes aren't tired and I can't seem to sleep a wink right now... oh man, yesterday Jill and I stopped at wienerschnitzel to get a hot dog (duh) and I got the awesomest wienerschnitzel stickers ever, so pretty much my life is complete right now except that I kinda feel like a hug wouldn't be the worst thing in the world to give or get right now... I wanna find my best thing, and when I do it's gonna be sweet... so I'm watchin an episode of the Office right now and Dwight just made a snow angel with packaging peanuts, i kinda wish i worked in that office. Loves!

3 things people said...:

Shelly said...

I cannot wait to come partake of "Australia" with you. I love you.

Marilee said...

whoa.... I REALLY want to see Austailia NOW! the thunder rolls...................... loves!

Kari said...

Jennie, Ben and I watched Australia on Sunday and Ben was not a fan, but I sure was. When he is dumping the water on him and she is looking out the tent is when Ben went and got on the computer. Also, Ben kept getting mad that they kept making out during the last 45 minutes of the movie. I also love Nala. I am now going to go on walk about with that crazy king George who can find his way across the never never